Friday, July 4, 2008

Losing money easily

I am going to explain how to loose money within a short period of time.
I do not know whether this is because the night was particularly quiet or because I knew it was my penultimate before the big return to work days (after more than five years of night life, I want to clarify ), But funny ideas I have passed through his head that night. Perhaps also because it was the feast of my little brother and, as always, it makes me think the time that passes, the path during the nine years that separate me from him.

Still, I rethought it to a floor of one of my teachers at college. We were told, so that we had to rush to choose a career and join launch head-first, that student "for fun" or taking a year to travel before going to university We just do not lose our time, but a lot of money.

No comments: