Friday, July 4, 2008

Brigades yesterday


The first time you asked me what I wanted to do later, I answered, at the top of my five years that I would be brigadière. No ambitions, you think? Well again! The lady in orange bib that made me cross the small boulevard on the way to kindergarten was the person who seemed the happiest in the world. Always smiling, sunny weather, she had beautiful big all red cheeks and small eyes laughing. That decades that I have forgotten his name, but I remember she asked us every morning if we had slept well and return in the evening, she insisted that she crafts shows we did during the day. It is with great pride that I showed him the pencil drawing felt a bird that resembled a helicopter crashed or a self-portrait man match. And it is with a smile quite credible that she told me that I was a great artist. Moi I thought, as I thought it had the most beautiful profession in the world.

No comments: